7 Small Changes That Will Make A Big Difference With Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

7 Small Changes That Will Make A Big Difference With Your Avon Planet …

페이지 정보

작성자 Roseann 작성일24-02-06 22:02 조회24회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and great for pampering at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best applied on hands, feet and the body. It can be mixed with a ratio of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities, while leaving skin soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This product is a nice product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who is looking to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks, and I love the way it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

It's part of the planet spa beauty sleep Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes a reviving body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to minimize the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to for pampering and Avon Planet Spa products uplifting your senses.

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgThis kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로