Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Your Next Big Obsession > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Your Next Big Obsession

페이지 정보

작성자 Boyd 작성일24-04-30 06:52 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

audi Rs6 ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

Detection

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgThe smallest GPS alarm on the market, audi rs6 ghost installer ghost can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your vehicle than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installations review Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and audi rs6 ghost installer an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로