20 Insightful Quotes About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

20 Insightful Quotes About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Shelia 작성일24-02-10 03:48 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

slider-12-920x400.jpgPamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and smoother skin. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to the hands, feet, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Apply it once per week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving your skin smooth and fresh. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product for Planet Spa Body Scrub everyday use. If you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not costly and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a try. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's a great product for people with a busy schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This facial mist for hydrating is created with Chinese green tea extract to help protect against environmental irritants and give you an energizing, fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa body scrub Spa Energise Collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spritz, and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로