15 Of The Most Popular Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Bloggers You Must Follow > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

15 Of The Most Popular Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Bloggers You Must …

페이지 정보

작성자 Pearlene 작성일24-02-10 03:52 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax and relax with avon planet spa gift set Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for relaxing at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil with a high moisture content and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this refreshing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be used on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store extra in a caddy for showers for an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving your skin smooth and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you are looking for scrubs that exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. If you're not happy with your purchase, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub Avon will help you resolve any issues.

This product has kept my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is known to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks, and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm the skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist for hydrating is created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental irritants and give you a radiant, fresh complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates your skin and reduces dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturiser is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in your own relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be treated.Why-Avon-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로