Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Life Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Individual Should Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

작성자 Elvin 작성일24-05-30 18:47 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

ghost alarm installation (the full report) Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngThe detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never discover it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method how to install ghost immobiliser track your car than the LoJack system, Ghost Alarm Installation which could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로