Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Should Know > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Everyday Lif…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jerrold Jiron 작성일24-06-01 02:39 조회16회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngThieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available Ghost can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It logs GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to a cell network. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It is linked to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Ghost Alarm Installation Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로