The Companies That Are The Least Well-Known To Monitor In The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

The Companies That Are The Least Well-Known To Monitor In The Avon Pla…

페이지 정보

작성자 Nell 작성일24-02-10 22:12 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

Avon planet spa african shea butter Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for pampering at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

LOGO-6.jpgThis energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and fresh. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want the real scrub, look elsewhere. It does clean your skin nicely and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a shot. Avon will help you if you aren't satisfied with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It smells nice of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts from green tea, which is known to help stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes the body scrub, a facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small quantity to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying close attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist for hydrating is created with Chinese green tea extract to help protect from environmental aggressors and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and Planet Spa parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz and a cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates the skin and soothes dryness. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Ideal after waxing or depilation or every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed for pampering and uplifting your senses.

Relax and enjoy an indulgence in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로