Ten Apps To Help Manage Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Ten Apps To Help Manage Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Taylor Winstead 작성일24-02-10 22:28 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

Avon planet spa Avon Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

David-McConnell-620x380.jpgRelax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret with ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, smoother skin using this rejuvenating body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and refresh it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a great product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you're seeking scrubs that exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It is a great cleanser and has a slight chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a shot. If you are not satisfied with your purchase Avon will help you resolve any problems.

I have used this product for a long time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a hectic schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity to clean skin. Massage gently, Planet Spa avon paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist has been created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend from environmental aggressors and give you an energizing, fresh complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with planet spa african shea butter Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates your skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and soft. Apply it regularly to reduce dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed indulge and stimulate your senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate your own relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit is also great to give to someone special who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로