Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Individual Should Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자 Mauricio 작성일24-06-11 07:59 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installation 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgThe detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available Ghost can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and ghost alarm installation transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost 2 installers near me Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is easy to hide, so that thieves can't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로