Title Examining Every Fake Apple Product A Trip Through Deceptiveness > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Title Examining Every Fake Apple Product A Trip Through Deceptivenes…

페이지 정보

작성자 Audry Buzacott 작성일24-07-09 03:31 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

I determined to start an unique journey by purchasing every fake Apple item I could locate on AliExpress. The goal was to test these duplicates, beginning with the cheapest to the most pricey, and figure out which, if any kind of, were really worth the cash. The results were both unusual and humorous.

The Purchasing Spree

My trip started on AliExpress, where I began by looking for 4gs screen an apple iphone. The first outcome that caught my eye was an "apple iphone 15" valued at just ₤ 92. I included it to my cart and relocated on to locate an Apple Watch. A convincing-looking "Apple Watch" was swiftly included to my checklist. Next off, I needed some AirPods Maxes, and I found the "P9 Pro Max" for a mere ₤ 1. These promised "piano audio quality" and "lengthy standby" time. I additionally stumbled upon a fake Apple Vision Pro, which set you back an astonishing ₤ 271. Ultimately, I decided to throw in a set of fake AirPods, which were marketed as "95% brand-new." With my cart loaded with suspicious Apple items, all I had to do was wait on them to show up.

The Unboxing

A week later, a suspiciously huge box came to my front door, loaded to the brim with fake Apple rewards. The components included the fake Vision Pro, iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods Max, and the mystical "95% new" AirPods I chose to check each item from least expensive to most pricey, beginning with the AirPods.

The Fake AirPods.

The phony AirPods was available in product packaging that looked eerily comparable to the real deal. Upon opening them, I discovered that they had the exact same weight and magnetic attributes as real AirPods. They even attached to my apple iphone with the familiar computer animation. To my shock, the audio top quality was quite good, and they also had functioning sensors to stop songs when removed from the ears. For ₤ 18, these fake AirPods were shockingly convincing and made a strong 9 out of 10.

The Phony Apple Watch

Successive was the "iw9 mini," a phony Apple Watch priced at ₤ 16. This watch declared to have songs, alarm, heart price tracking, Bluetooth cam control, and also waterproofing. It felt and look like an Apple Watch, full with a digital crown and magnetic charging. The user interface was responsive, and it even had motions and a game of Flappy Bird. While the heart rate 4gs screen's accuracy was suspicious, the watch's overall performance was excellent for the rate. I ranked it an 8 out of 10.

The Counterfeit AirPods Max

The fake AirPods Max, or "P9 Pro Max," were a frustration. For an item priced higher than the phony AirPods, these were a disappointment and got a 1 out of 10.

The Fake apple iphone

I then unpacked the phony iPhone, valued at around ₤ 100. The operating system was a poorly reskinned version of Android, and the camera quality was terrible. Regardless of looking the component, the phone's performance and construct top quality were lacking.

The Phony Apple Vision Pro

I unboxed the fake Apple Vision Pro, which had actually cost me a monstrous ₤ 271. The headset really felt awkward, and the high quality was no place near the actual Apple Vision Pro.

Final thought

Testing these fake Apple items was a journey filled with unanticipated twists. While some products, like the phony AirPods and Apple Watch, were remarkably good for their cost, others, like the AirPods Max and Vision Pro, were full catastrophes.

photo-1506630448388-4e683c67ddb0?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8MTR8fGpld2VscnklMjByZXBhaXJ8ZW58MHx8fHwxNzIwNDQ4NzM1fDA\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.3I chose to embark on a distinct adventure by buying every phony Apple product I can locate on AliExpress. I likewise stumbled upon a fake Apple Vision Pro, which set you back a staggering ₤ 271. Next off up was the "iw9 mini," a phony Apple Watch priced at ₤ 16. I unboxed the fake Apple Vision Pro, which had cost me a whopping ₤ 271. While some products, like the phony AirPods and Apple Watch, were remarkably excellent for their cost, others, like the AirPods Max and Vision Pro, were total calamities.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로