7 Little Changes That'll Make The Difference With Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

7 Little Changes That'll Make The Difference With Your Avon Planet Spa…

페이지 정보

작성자 Malorie 작성일24-02-02 21:19 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great to pamper yourself at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and Avon planet spa products replenish it once every week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a caddy for a shower for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. If you are looking for scrubs that exfoliate it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. Avon will assist you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

I have used this product for Avon Planet Spa products a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and it is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue using this. It is a great product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who requires an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which has been proven to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and look.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, which includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times per week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close attention to rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butters that hydrate skin and eases dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

LOGO-12.jpegThis kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who is entitled to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로