Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Technique Every Person Needs To Be Able To > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

작성자 Vern 작성일24-10-02 12:40 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (click through the up coming post)

Thieves are attracted how to install a ghost immobiliser vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's configured with a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market audi rs6 ghost installer can be placed in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installers near me Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로