10 Apps That Can Help You Manage Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

10 Apps That Can Help You Manage Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Evelyne 작성일24-02-15 21:40 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal for relaxing at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing addition to your spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be used on hands, feet and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store extra in a caddy for showers for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This product is a nice product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an actual scrub, I would look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can find it at avon planet spa gift set.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will assist you with resolving any problems.

I have been using this product for a long period of time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and it is easy to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for people with a busy schedule, or anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I adore how it makes my skin feel and appear.

The Energise ritual collection includes an body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying close attention to areas that are rough such as elbows, feet and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and Planet Spa Body Scrub silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa avon Spa Energise collection and Planet Spa Body Scrub is created to pamper and lift your senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.Why-Avon-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로