Why You Should Forget About Enhancing Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Why You Should Forget About Enhancing Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritua…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jina Dandridge 작성일24-02-16 06:20 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Online-Shopping-620x380.jpgRelax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. Formulated with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and Planet Spa Body Scrub tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to create your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Do this once per week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any leftovers in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a good product that can be used for everyday use. If you are seeking an exfoliating scrub the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. Avon will help you if you aren't pleased with the purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for people with a busy schedule or who require quick ways to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract that is known for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my top scrubs, and Planet Spa Body Scrub I adore how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the planet spa beauty sleep Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and soothes dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly to leave your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa body scrub Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Relax and create a relaxing spa experience in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is great for gifting to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로