10 Wrong Answers For Common Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Questions: Do You Know The Right Ones? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

10 Wrong Answers For Common Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Questions: Do…

페이지 정보

작성자 Kelli 작성일24-02-16 13:42 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and great for relaxing at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to create your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Use it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities, while leaving skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want a real scrub I would choose a different. It does clean your skin well and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it is worth trying. If you're not happy with your purchase avon planet spa gift set will assist you with resolving any issues.

I have been using this product for quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for people with a busy schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to help stimulate the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes a reviving body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and Planet Spa Body Scrub cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small amount to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa sleep serenity Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

David-McConnell-620x380.jpgThe Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Apply it regularly to reduce the appearance or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly to leave skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로