What Is The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Term And How To Use It > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

What Is The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Term And How To Use It

페이지 정보

작성자 Frederic Thatch… 작성일24-02-03 08:12 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgDetection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market ghost can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts, and also has an mobile network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Ghost Installers (Spacebohemian.Com) Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로