The Reason Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is The Main Focus Of Everyone's Attention In 2023 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

The Reason Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is The Main Focus Of E…

페이지 정보

작성자 Marty 작성일24-02-19 18:29 조회36회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market, ghost can be installed in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It records the GPS location and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

audi rs6 ghost installer (cool training) Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로