A Step-By-Step Guide To Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me From Beginning To End > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

A Step-By-Step Guide To Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me From Beginnin…

페이지 정보

작성자 Vernita 작성일24-02-24 14:12 조회42회 댓글0건

본문

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available autowatch ghost installers nottingham can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to an cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

range rover sport ghost installer (a knockout post) Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로