The Complete List Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Dos And Don'ts > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

The Complete List Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Dos And Don'ts

페이지 정보

작성자 Reinaldo McEach… 작성일24-02-24 14:20 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It will also send you an instant message alert via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngDetection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available ghost installation (o80b27ibxncian6alk72bo38c.kr) can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

audi rs6 ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로