Why You Should Forget About Enhancing Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Why You Should Forget About Enhancing Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritua…

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilhelmina 작성일24-02-03 19:33 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

LOGO-5.pngAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for relaxing at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. Made with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and revitalized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once every week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you're seeking scrubs that exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It is a great cleanser and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. If you are not satisfied with the purchase avon planet spa gift set will help you solve any issues.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is known to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites, and I love the way it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise ritual collection comprises a body scrub, facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, Avon Planet Spa products paying special concentration on rough areas such as elbows, feet, and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist is created with Chinese green tea extract to protect against environmental irritants and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa aromatherapy calm Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

This moisturiser that is not oily is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로