Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Just As Important As Everyone Says? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Just As Important As Everyone Says…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sharon 작성일24-03-08 14:25 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's configured with a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the vehicle loom and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost immobiliser install is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never discover it. It records the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgGHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로