What's The Reason Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Fast Becoming The Hottest Fashion Of 2023 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

What's The Reason Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Fast Becoming Th…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sherrie 작성일24-03-08 14:26 조회17회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market Ghost can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a cell signal how to install ghost immobiliser your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로