7 Things You've Never Known About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

7 Things You've Never Known About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Geraldine 작성일24-03-08 14:27 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market ghost can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves won't be able to locate it. It logs the GPS location and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. ghost installations Alarm is easy how to install ghost immobiliser use and is available anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

Bmw X6 Ghost Installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로