15 Interesting Facts About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me That You Didn't Know > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

15 Interesting Facts About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me That You D…

페이지 정보

작성자 Juli 작성일24-03-28 09:20 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

ghost installation Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, ghost Immobiliser Installation Near me making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available ghost can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or ghost immobiliser installation Near me tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. audi rs3 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로