The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Leesa Villareal 작성일24-02-06 06:05 조회13회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon planet spa aromatherapy calm Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Avon-Rewards-1-620x380.jpegEnjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and wonderful. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store extra in a shower caddy for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product for daily use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you're looking for a real scrub I would choose a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will be there for you if you are not happy with the purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time, and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires quick ways to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appear.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes a revitalizing body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times each week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and calm your skin. This hydrating facial mist is created with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend against environmental aggressors and give you radiant, fresh skin. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub along with a facial spray and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub or use every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 방산포장 주소 서울특별시 중구 을지로 27길 6, 1층
사업자 등록번호 204-26-86274 대표 고광현 전화 02-2264-1339 팩스 02-6442-1337
통신판매업신고번호 제 2014-서울중구-0548호 개인정보 보호책임자 고광현 E-mail bspojang@naver.com 호스팅 사업자카페24(주)
Copyright © 2001-2013 방산포장. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로